- About ISERP
- Research Support
Research Development Office
The Research Development Office supports the research of Columbia faculty and students in the social sciences. We were established to generate external and institutional support for your research, and serve as the liaison between Columbia University's Sponsored Projects Administration and the social science departments.
please find links to resources at Columbia, NSF and NIH documents, and IRB
information. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or to schedule an appointment.
Resources at Columbia
- Sponsored Projects Administration (SPA)
- Computing Services and Facilities
- ISERP Staff Directory
- Institutional Review Boards
National Science Foundation
- Printable NSF Proposal Preparation Checklist
- Current and Pending Support Guidelines
- Fastlane (Proposal Functions and Award & Reporting Functions)