- About ISERP
- Research Support
Are you unsure about how to conduct statistical analysis for your research? Perhaps you are seeking a second opinion on your experiment or survey design, regression models, or on possible biases in your analysis?
Let ISERP help. We offer statistical consulting to Columbia faculty and students who are engaged in social science and public policy research.
For more information or to arrange a consultation, please email email@example.com. One of our statistical consultants will get back to you, generally within one business day. Unfortunately, inquiries cannot be taken by phone.
So that you are assigned the right consultant for the job, please make a note of the following in your e-mail.
- Your department or organization at Columbia;
- Your research hypothesis or study objectives;
- The study design or data collection method;
- Nature of the data (including a description of relevant variables, data structure, and data type);
- Statistical methods or models with which you intend to analyze your data;
- Software package(s) you are using;
- What type of consulting you need (study design, development of analysis strategy, data analysis, reporting/interpretation of results)
- Your timeline