International Travel

Columbia has several policies related to international travel.

First, register your travel here:

Second, review the policy here:

Notify ISERP if you are planning travel to any country on the sanctioned list. Additionally, notify us if your research in any country involves equipment because it may require a license.

The Institute for Social and Economic Research and Policy (ISERP) is closed in accordance with the University’s COVID-19 policy.  Please click here for additional information and guidance for students, affiliates, and employees.


Don't want to miss our interesting news and updates! Make sure to join our newsletter list.

* indicates required

Contact us

For general questions about ISERP programs, services, and events.